X1 Social Discovery Certification CourseLevel: Foundational
Duration: 3 days, 8-4pm
There are currently no sessions scheduled for this program.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a waiting list.
The X1 Social Discovery Certification Course is a 3-day course that teaches up to 20 computer investigators the fundamentals of using X1 Social Discovery as an investigative tool. Emphasis is placed on locating and capturing social media posts and analyzing the posts for potential evidentiary artifacts. The course includes numerous hands-on student exercises as well as an interactive final course practical.
Specific topics include:
- Social Media Overview
- Uses of Social Media (Criminal and Law Enforcement)
- X1 Social Discovery Overview
- Creating a New Case in X1
- X1 User Interface
- Public and Examiner Accounts
- Facebook, Twitter and Email Collections
- Web Site Captures
- Backing Up and Restoring Cases
- Searching and Filtering
- Tagging and Bookmarking
- Reporting and Exporting Data
- Certification Test / Practical