AEGIS PADLOCK – starting at $219.99 USD
The Aegis Fortress is a highly secured encrypted hard drive built to keep your data secured 24/7. The drive is only accessible by entering a unique PIN number. The hardware encryption ensures your data is secure from the second it is written to the drive. Multiple levels of protection make sure your data is safe from hacking, whether it is a brute force, timing, or physical attack.
FIPS 140-2 Validated
The Fortress is tested and validated by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). FIPS 140-2 validation is the US federal government standard for securing sensitive data. This encryption standard is being used worldwide by governments and public companies as a way to protect important data.
Hardware Encrypted – No Software Required
The Aegis Fortress is equipped with 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption. The drive encrypts your data as soon as it is written to the drive, so the data is secure 24/7. Hardware encryption means that there is no software required for setup or operation; the Fortress takes minutes to set up on any operating system. This makes a great choice for easy deployment in corporate environments.
Independent Admin and User PINs
The Fortress has the ability to set up distinct Admin and User PINs. Up to 5 unique User IDs can be created and managed via one Administrator PIN. This feature is useful for collaboration and ensures that your data can be accessed in the event of a lost PIN.
- Rugged design to protect your data on the road
- Easy-to-use and wear-resistant keypad
- Integrated USB 3.0 cable eliminates the need for extra cables
- Drive Reset: Clear all PINs and data and fully reset the drive with a single command
- Auto-lock: Fortress automatically locks after a chosen amount of time so you don’t have to wonder if it was left unlocked
- Brute Force Detection: If a brute force attack is detected, the encryption key is destroyed, removing access to the data and requiring a full reset
- Physical Attack Protection: Tough epoxy coating destroys drive electronics if an attacker attempts to access the internals
Base option: 1TB HDD
Alternative 1: 2TB HDD (+$50.00 USD)
USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps)
AES 256-bit Encryption
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!