EnCase® Forensic is the global standard in digital investigation technology for forensic practitioners who need to conduct efficient, forensically-sound data collection and investigations using a repeatable and defensible process. As SC Magazine’s “Best Computer Forensic Solution” six consecutive years in a row, no other solution stands the test of functionality, flexibility, and history of court-acceptance as EnCase Forensic.
The e-discovery and Digital Forensic industry has grown substantially since EnCase was first introduced in the late 1990’s, however it is our opinion that no other tool has a more complete set of features than EnCase.
EnCase supports the broadest range of file systems and the examination of related artifacts. It’s support for a number of industry standard encryption tools streamlines the acquisition process in encrypted environments. The ability for EnCase users to access purpose based EnScripts to automate the analysis of obscure artifacts is an invaluable time saver in an ever changing digital environment.
EnCase Forensic enables anyone to:
- Acquire data from a wide variety of devices including 25+ types of mobile devices
- Complete a comprehensive disk-level investigation
- Produce extensive reports on your findings while maintaining the integrity of your evidence
- Maintain the integrity of your evidence in a format the courts have come to trust
The EnCase forensic suite includes:
- Encase Forensic Software
- Encase Imager
- FastBloc Software edition
- Encase Portable
- Encase Processing Agent
- EnCase Winen / Winacq – command line tools to collect Windows Memory and hard disks
- Encase Direct Network Agent