SIFORCE SILICONE HARD DRIVE PROTECTOR – starting at $2.99 USD
Protect external 2.5″ or 3.5″ bare drives from being knocked off or sliding off lab benches and other surfaces with SiForce’s Silicone Hard Drive Protectors. The silicone also provides additional grip while holding and moving drives.
- Provides drive protection against potential impacts and bumps during travel
- Made of easy to use, durable silicone
- Connect cables to the drive through an opening in the silicone, without having to remove the silicone casing on the drive
- Offered in two sizes: for 2.5″ and 3.5″ drives
- Colour is based on current availability
Base option: Silicone Hard Drive Protector for 2.5″ Drives
Alternative 1: Silicone Hard Drive Protector for 3.5″ Drives (+$2.00 USD)
If you’re looking for hard drive transport protection on a larger scale, we also offer SiForce Rugged External Hard Drive Carrying Cases. These carrying cases protect against static damage and provides an airtight, sealed enclosure which protects drives from water, dust, and external damage. They can carry up to 20 x 3.5″ drives, or 40 x 2.5″ drives.
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!