The Tableau Forensic PCIe-FireWire Adapter (TDA7-9) allows for cost-effective and forensically-sound imaging of FireWire devices when used with a Tableau PCIe-compatible product. The device adapts from 9-pin FireWire 800 and 6-pin FireWire 400 devices to a Tableau PCIe connector.
The TDA7-9 PCIe-FireWire Adapter replaces the legacy Tableau Forensic FireWire Bridge (T9), which has been discontinued.
- Adapts 9-pin FireWire 800 and 6-pin FireWire 400 devices to a Tableau PCIe connector.
Product must be used with a Tableau PCIe-compatible product such as:
– Tableau Forensic Imager (TX1),
– Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge (T7u), or
– Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge (T356789iu)
- When two FireWire devices are connected at the same time to the TDA7-9, Tableau Forensic TX1 Imager will detect and display those drives, and each can be used independently for any forensic operations.
- Only one FireWire device will be detected at a time with the Tableau PCIe Write-Blocking Bridge (T7u) and with the Tableau Universal Bridge (T356789iu).
- Image Apple (FireWire) desktop and notebook computers when booted in “Target Disk Mode”.
- No special OS drivers or tools required for operation.
- Rugged plastic enclosure ensures that none of the circuit board is exposed, minimizing potential damage or short circuits.
- Standard one-year parts and labour warranty is included for Tableau Forensic products.
Although the Tableau TDA7-9 can be purchased individually, EFS offers a bundle called TKDA7-9 that includes the adapter and two FireWire cables. TKDA7-9 bundle contents:
- Tableau FireWire-PCIe Adapter (TDA7-9) (You are currently on this webpage)
- Tableau FireWire Cable (TC7-6-6). 1394A 6-pin male to 1394A 6-pin male. 6 foot length.
- Tableau FireWire Cable (TC7-9-9). 1394B 9-pin bilingual to 1394B 9-pin bilingual. 6 foot length.