The Tableau PCIe Adapter for Apple Solid-State-Drives (SSD) enables Apple PCIe SSDs to securely connect to PCIe-compatible Tableau Forensic Bridges and Duplicators. PCIe adapter cable not included, but is available for purchase in all the three kit versions of the product listed below.
- Image Apple PCIe SSDs in a forensically-sound manner when used with the
Tableau Forensic Imager [Tx1], Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge [T7u], or Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge [T356789iu]
- Compatible with Apple PCIe SSDs from MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac Pro from mid-2013 – 2016
- Acquire both AHCI and NVMe PCIe SSDs
- A thumbscrew is included, but not necessary, to secure the drive in place (spare also included)
- A PCIe Data and Power Cable connect the adapter to the PCIe-compatible Tableau product
- No special OS drivers or tools required for operation
The Tableau TDA7-3 is included in the following three kits:
- Tableau PCIe Adapter for Apple SSD [TDA7-3] Kit: One TDA7-3 & one 4″ Tableau PCIe adapter cable [TC-PCIE-4]
- Tableau PCIe Adapter Kit Bundle (TKDA-PCIE-5PC): Contains all Tableau PCIe adapters, a 4″ PCIe adapter cable, and a custom bag to hold these items
- Tableau PCIe Bridge and Adapter Bundle (TK7U-BNDLC): Contains a Tableau T7u Forensic PCIe Bridge Kit (TK7U) with five Tableau PCIe Adapters and a custom holding bag
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!