e-Forensic Services was formed by Laurie Windover and Colin Cree in September 2009. The founders believed that their combined training and experience placed them in a unique position to be able to provide premium level service.
e-Forensic Services is located in Vancouver, British Columbia and offers professional services across Canada.
Our team are experts in their field with extensive practical experience they can bring to bear on your case. Each of our experts is EnCE certified. Other certifications held by our staff include: X1, CFCE, A+ certification, and Network+.
- 26-year veteran of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Provided computer forensic expertise since 1996.
- Has given Expert Witness testimony at the Provincial and Superior Court levels in both British Columbia and Ontario.
- Has lectured on computer search and seizure procedures and technical analysis of computer evidence at the Canadian Police College in Ottawa.
- 25-year veteran of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Has been providing computer forensic expertise since 1997.
- Has given Expert Witness testimony at the Provincial and Superior Court levels in British Columbia.
- Has taught advanced level computer forensics courses to government and private sector agencies. He has lectured at the Canadian Police College, The RCMP Pacific Region Training Centre, The Regina Police College and speaks frequently to industry groups and conferences. He is a certified X1 Social Discovery Software trainer, and has taught government and private sector agencies around the world the use of Intella software.