SiForce Faraday Bags have inner protective linings that block RF signals to preserve the integrity of wireless devices. Comes in various sizes to fit cell phones, tablets, and laptops.
SiForce Faraday Bags include a single front pocket, rear evidence tag slot, and dual shielding materials.
- Protect digital information. Prevent mobile phones, tablets and laptops from being remotely connected to, hacked, wiped of data/evidence, and surveilled.
- Prevent smart key vulnerability. Protect against attacks on automotive keyless entry systems by keeping your keys in a faraday bag that blocks radio transmissions.
- Protect personal and financial data. Prevent sensitive data such as contactless credit cards from being compromised.
- Portable and convenient. The inner beige layer is the protected pouch which blocks signals, the outer black cloth layer is unprotected and can be used as a normal case.
- Five sizes available. Suitable sizes available for phones, car keys, small & large tablets, and laptops.
8″ x 4.5″ (Inner); 8.25″ x 4.75″ (Outer)
20.3 cm x 11.4 cm (Inner); 21 cm x 12.1 cm (Outer)
9″ x 6.75″ (Inner); 9.5″ x 7.25″ (Outer)
22.9 cm x 17.1 cm (Inner); 24.1 cm x 18.4 cm (Outer)
8″ x 10.5″ (Inner); 8.75″ x 11″ (Outer)
20.3 cm x 26.7 cm (Inner); 22.2 cm x 27.9 cm (Outer)
11.5″ x 16.5″ (Inner); 12″ x 17″ (Outer)
29.2 cm x 41.9 cm (Inner); 30.5 cm x 43.2 cm (Outer)
15″ x 20.5″ (Inner)
38.1 cm x 52.1 cm (Inner)