The SiForce Faraday bag is made with materials that block wireless signals from entering the bag, thus protecting the integrity of the devices in the bag from outside influences.
- Protect digital information. Ensure that mobile phones cannot be connected to remotely, prevent remote hacking, remote wiping of data/evidence and remote surveillance.
- Prevent smart key vulnerability. Protect against attacks on automotive keyless entry systems by keeping your keys in a Faraday bag that blocks radio transmissions.
- Protect personal and financial data. Prevent sensitive data such as contactless credit cards from being compromised.
- Portable and convenient. The inner beige layer is the protected pouch which blocks signals, the outer black cloth layer is unprotected and can be used as a normal case.
- Four sizes available. Suitable sizes available for phones, car keys, small & large tablets, and laptops.
- L.E. (Small Law Enforcement): 22cm x 12cm (roughly 9″ x 5″). For mobile phones, keys, and bank cards.
- Medium: 23cm x 18cm (roughly 9″ x 7″). For tablets or similar sized devices.
- Large: 30cm x 22cm (roughly 12″ x 9″). For iPads or up to 10-inch tablets.
- XXL: 21″ x 15″ (roughly 53cm x 38cm). For up to 17.3-inch laptops.