The Tableau Forensic SAS Bridge (T6u) is a portable write-blocker that enables forensic acquisition of SAS hard drives.
Note: The T6u does not come with any accessories (cables) or power supply when purchased as a stand-alone item, and therefore you will need your own cables and power supply to use the device. For this reason, we also offer a kit version of the T6u that does include the corresponding power supply and cables. See below for kit content details.
We also offer the T6u, other Tableau write-blocking devices, plus all related cables and accessories in our premium write-blocking kit for a more comprehensive option: EFS Premium Tableau Write Blocking Kit.
- Suitable for both the field and lab
- Imaging speeds up to 200 MB/second
- USB 3.0 host computer connection
- User-switchable read-write mode via internal DIP switch supports wiping and formatting of SAS devices without the need of an expensive SAS controller card
- Integrated, backlit LCD presents useful bridge and SAS device information.
- Six LEDs provide status on power, host connection, SAS device detection, write-block status, and activity
- Free Tableau firmware updates
TK6u Kit contents:
- Tableau Forensic SAS Bridge [T6u]
- Tableau Power Supply [TP2]
- Tableau Unified SATA/SAS Signal and Power Cable (3M-style) – 8″ [TC4-8-R2]
- USB 3.0 A-to-B Cable – 6′ 
- USB-A (female) to USB-C (male) 3.0 Adapter 
- Rugged Write-Blocker Case, with Foam 
- T6u Quick Reference Guide
|Host side connector||One USB 3.0 Standard-B connector|
|Top Side Connector||DC Input: One 5-pin mini-DIN connector for use with the Tableau TP2 power supply, and one bayonet connector for use with the Tableau TP5 power supply|
|Device side connector||One SAS signal connector|
|DC out: 4-pin 3M drive power connector (power to SAS hard disk)|
|DIP Switch||The 4-position DIP switch configures user-selectable options that are not required for normal operation. See the T6u Quick Reference Guide for more information|
|LCD||2 Row x 16 Column monochrome LCD character display with LED backlight|
|Buttons||Three buttons: “Menu” and “Enter” buttons for navigation, plus an “On/Off” button to control the power|
|Status LEDs||Six LEDs: DC IN, Power, Host (detect), Device (detect), Wrt Block (enabled), Activity|
|Device Compatibility||SAS hard drive devices|
|Host OS Compatibility||
Microsoft Windows version 7, 8, 10
Macintosh OS X
Most modern Linux distributions (Note: Linux distributions have varying levels and quality of support for USB 3.0)
|Warranty||One year parts and workmanship from date of purchase|
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!