The Tableau Power Supply (TP6) is compatible with recent Tableau Forensic Imagers and Duplicators. The TP6 is a fourth generation Tableau product, replacing the Tableau TP5.
- Includes one standard output barrel connector, which does not require any adapters for use with Tableau Duplicators and Imagers such as: TX1, TD2u, and TD3.
- Provides approximately 25% more power than the Tableau TP5, sufficient for device operation and also power for the maximum number of allowed connected media devices.
- Compatible with power standards worldwide.
- Compatible with inexpensive IEC-compatible AC line cords worldwide.
- Included in the Tableau TX1 Forensic Imager Kit [TX1] and Tableau TD2u Forensic Duplicator Kit [TD2u].
- 132W power supply
- Input: 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz, 1.8A
- Output: 24VDC @ 5.5A
- Output connector: 5.5mm(O) x 2.5mm(I) x 9.5mm(L) barrel connector
- Input line cord connector: IEC-320-C5 connector with three round prongs in a triangle shape
The Tableau TP6 is included in the following two kits:
- Tableau TX1 Forensic Imager Kit: Contains the Tableau TX1 Forensic Imager, SATA/SAS bay, power supply, cables and accessories.
- Tableau TD2u Forensic Duplicator Kit: Contains the Tableau TD2u Forensic Imager, power supply, cables and accessories.
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!