The Tableau IDE Zero Insertion Force ZIF Drive Adapter (TDA5-ZIF) enables 1.8” ZIF hard disks to securely connect to any IDE-compatible Tableau Forensic Bridge.
- Image 2.5” notebook IDE hard disks in a forensically-sound manner when used with the
Tableau Forensic Imager (provided that you have a Tableau IDE Adapter (TDA7-5)),
Tableau Forensic SATA/IDE Bridge (T35u), or
Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge (T356789iu)
- Compatible with both Hitachi and Toshiba ZIF hard disk FFC cable thicknesses
- Rugged plastic enclosure ensures that none of the circuit board is exposed, minimizing potential damage or short circuits.
The Tableau TDA5-ZIF is included in the following two kits:
- Tableau IDE ZIF Drive Adapter Kit [TKDA5-ZIF]: Contains:
- Tableau IDE ZIF Drive Adapter [TDA5-ZIF]
- Toshiba-style ZIF hard disk FFC cable [TC20-3-2] (x2)
- Hitachi-style ZIF hard disk FFC cable [TC20-3-3] (x2)
- Zippered Soft-sided Black Nylon Bag [TB2]
- Tableau SATA & IDE Adapter Bundle Kit [TKDA-SATA-IDE-7PC]: Contains all Tableau SATA & IDE adapters, which come in a custom holding bag.