The Tableau PCIe Card Solid-State-Drive (SSD) Adapter enables PCIe Card SSDs to securely connect to any PCIe-compatible Tableau product. PCIe adapter cable not included, but is available for purchase in all the three kit versions of the product listed below.
- Image PCIe Card SSDs in a forensically-sound manner when used with the
Tableau Forensic Imager [TX1], Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge [T7u], or Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge [T356789iu]
- Acquire both AHCI and NVMe PCIe SSDs
- A PCIe Data and Power Cable connect the adapter to the PCIe-compatible Tableau product
- A secondary SATA power input provides additional power output, if needed
- No special OS drivers or tools required for operation
The Tableau TDA7-1 is included in the following three kits:
- Tableau PCIe Card SSD Adapter [TKDA7-1] Kit: One TDA7-1 & one Tableau PCIe Adapter Cable – 4″ [TC-PCIE-4]
- Tableau PCIe Adapter Kit Bundle [TKDA-PCIE-5PC]: Contains all Tableau PCIe adapters, a Tableau PCIe Adapter Cable – 4″ [TC-PCIE-4], and a custom bag to hold these items
- Tableau PCIe Bridge and Adapter Bundle [TK7U-BNDLC]: Contains a Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge Kit (TK7U) with Tableau PCIe Adapters and a custom holding bag
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!