The Tableau PCIe M.2 Solid-State-Drive (SSD) Adapter enables PCIe M.2 SSDs to securely connect to any PCIe-compatible Tableau product. PCIe adapter cable not included, but is available for purchase in all the three kit versions of the product listed below.
- Image PCIe M.2 SSDs in a forensically-sound manner when used with the
Tableau Forensic Imager [TX1], Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge [T7u], or Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge [T356789iu]
- Compatible with PCIe M.2 SSDs that are 42 mm, 60 mm, 80 mm, or 110 mm in length
- Works with B+M and M Keyed M.2 SSDs (not compatible with M.2 SATA SSDs)
- Acquire both AHCI and NVMe PCIe SSDs
- A thumbscrew is included to secure the drive in place (spare also included)
- A PCIe data and power cable connect the adapter to the PCIe-compatible Tableau product
- No special OS drivers or tools required for operation
The Tableau TDA7-2 is included in the following three kits:
- Tableau PCIe M.2 SSD Adapter [TDA7-2] Kit: One TDA7-2 & one 4″ Tableau PCIe adapter cable [TC-PCIE-4]
- Tableau PCIe Adapter Kit Bundle (TKDA-PCIE-5PC): Contains all Tableau PCIe adapters, a 4″ PCIe adapter cable, and a custom bag to hold these items
- Tableau PCIe Bridge and Adapter Bundle (TK7U-BNDLC): Contains a Tableau T7u Forensic PCIe Bridge Kit (TK7U) with five Tableau PCIe Adapters and a custom holding bag
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!