The Tableau PCIe U.2 SSD Adapter Cable (TDA7-4) enables PCIe U.2 SSDs to securely connect to PCIe-compatible Tableau products.
- Image PCIe U.2 SSDs in a forensically-sound manner when used with the
Tableau Forensic Imager [TX1], Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge [T7u], or Tableau Forensic Universal Bridge [T356789iu]
- Adapts from PCIe U.2 SSD to a Tableau PCIe Connector
- The adapter is only compatible with Tableau PCIe products
- No special OS drivers or tools required for operation
Additional PCIe U.2 SSD Information
- Supports PCIe SSDs in 2.5” size
- Up to 4x PCI lanes
- Connector looks similar to SATA/SAS
- SFF-8639 renamed to U.2 (June 2015)
The Tableau TDA7-3 is included in the following two kits:
- Tableau PCIe Adapter Kit Bundle (TKDA-PCIE-5PC): Contains all Tableau PCIe adapters, a 4″ PCIe adapter cable, and a custom bag to hold these items
- Tableau PCIe Bridge and Adapter Bundle (TK7U-BNDLC): Contains a Tableau T7u Forensic PCIe Bridge Kit (TK7U) with five Tableau PCIe Adapters and a custom holding bag
Note: If requesting a quote for this item, please advise exact item quantity and your full shipping address, as we require this information to estimate shipping costs. Thank you!