The Tableau Power Supply (TP2) is compatible with all Tableau Forensic Bridges. A second generation Tableau product, replacing the Tableau TP1. NOTE: This power supply is not compatible with Tableau Forensic Duplicators/Imagers (the Tableau Power Supply [TP6] is needed for those products)
- Compatible with power standards worldwide.
- Compatible with inexpensive IEC-compatible AC line cords worldwide.
- Included in the all Tableau Bridge Kits (see below).
- 34W power supply
- Input: 100-240VAC, 47-63Hz, 1.2A
- Output: 12VDC @ 2A and 5VDC @ 2A
- Output connector: 5-pin mini-DIN connector
- Input line cord connector: IEC-320-C7 (non-polarized) connector
The Tableau TP2 is included in all Tableau Bridge Kits.
- Tableau SATA/IDE Bridge [T35u]
- Tableau SATA/IDE Read-Write Bridge [T35u-RW]
- Tableau Forensic SAS Bridge [T6u]
- Tableau Forensic PCIe Bridge [T7u]
- Tableau Forensic USB 3.0 Bridge [T8u]
- Tableau Forensic FireWire Bridge [T9]